- You create workshop orders for our company-owned equipment and determine the scope and planned duration of the work to be carried out.
- You will also support the workshop management in scheduling personnel and determining the time schedule.
- You supervise the work on the equipment and the adherence to the given time schedule
- You check the completed orders for correctness and completeness and enter the data into our EDP system.
- You document damage to our units and prepare repair invoices.
- You will assign customer service technicians and organise repairs on site and at the customer's premises.
- In addition, you will support the workshop team in document management (electronic and paper)
- You have a master craftsman's diploma, preferably specialising in commercial vehicles or agricultural/construction machinery.
- You have a class B / 3 driving licence
- You have experience in a comparable position
- You are friendly, competent, a team player and have a head for heights
We offer you
- a secure job, intensive training and the opportunity to influence your and our future significantly through your own initiative.